.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gettin' hitched in 2006!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Kick-ass shower

I had my very first bridal shower last Sunday (it was also one of the very few bridal showers I've ever attended) and it was awesome!

It was hosted by my good friend and maid-of-honour, Alyssa, and her mother, Brenda. They did an amazing job planning the event and the food was awesome, the games were fun, and everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves. My other bridesmaid, Lesley, had to work but she sent the cutest little shower favours for all the guests! I'd never even heard of shower favours, before Alyssa showed me one from a friend's shower a few weeks before.

As soon as I have some pics I'll post them up :)

1 Comments:

  • The shower was great! Thank Alyssa and her mom because we had a great time! Of course I'm talking about myself, but saying we is just something I do.

    Especially tell them the LEMON CAKE was to-die-for!!!!!! Oh man, I'm drooling just thinking about it! :)

    By Blogger Quirky Cori, at 12:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home