.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gettin' hitched in 2006!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My secret addiction

I've been keeping it quiet, but I know it's true: I'm addicted to paper.

How did this happen?!

Jeff, being the good-natured kind of guy he is, has been great. Every time I've come home late because I've accidentally spent an hour wandering the paper aisle in Michael's, he has understood. And everytime I've come up with yet another invitation idea, he has offered helpful suggestions and feedback despite the fact that I've gone and changed my mind again. He has even driven to Hamilton, on a whim, to check out a new paper store with me; travelled to Paris to borrow a paper cutting mat from his mom; and pulled over at a random convenience store, so I could look up the locations of other paper stores that might carry a particular item I was after.

Yes, he's amazing. And when I pull out my supplies and cluttter the living room night after night with bits of brightly coloured paper, he just laughs and tells me I'm cute and that he loves me. And when I asked what was his favourite part of the latest invitation idea I'd come up with, he said

"The part where it says we're getting married."

Aww...

I know that most people won't even notice the pretty paper, or the cool font, or the way the text is aligned just so, but I don't care; I'm having fun, and in the end I get to marry the sweetest guy on earth :D

1 Comments:

  • Wow. That is the cutest line ever. I understand the paper obsession too... Just don't have any invitations to make.

    By Blogger Jodi, at 3:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home