.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gettin' hitched in 2006!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Stag and doe... or "buck and deer!"

Ever notice how it's called a "stag and doe" or a "buck and doe," but the girl is always a doe? Well, I say we call it a "buck and deer" baby; it sounds way more fun!

As you might have guessed, stag and doe plans have begun. Both Noel (best man) and Alyssa (maid of honour) have started mentioning ideas, so I sent an email to the wedding party today to get the ball rolling.

I'm excited. This is gonna be one BIG ASS party. Sweet, it's my (our) blog, so I can say "ass" and no one will care.

That, and today is exactly 8 months until W-Day and almost 8 months since we got engaged. Talk about tempus fugit -- it's starting to feel so real!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home