.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gettin' hitched in 2006!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Dress dilemma

I've got a problem. I want a new dress.

Oh, I have a dress, and it's a perfectly nice dress, but I haven't been able to shake this feeling that it's not quite right... it's not quite me.

Maybe it's because I never buy dresses -- I think it's safe to say I'm not the "dress" type -- so finding a dress that is my type is quite the task. And then there's the issue of this other dress that keeps popping up everywhere I turn... except no one carries a sample of it to try on. It's probably just as well; otherwise I'd be in danger of owning 2 dresses and that's really not in the budget!

D'oh, I probably should have known something was up back in July :P

Maybe by writing this down I can finally get this idea out of my head!

1 Comments:

  • You can always try and sell the other dress.

    I know a couple of sites you can try selling them on. You are lucky you are in the area you are in because there are tons of brides in this area...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home