.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gettin' hitched in 2006!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Hey Mister DJ...

Odd, I thought up this title and actually started bopping to the tune of "Hey Mister DJ, put a record on..." Then I caught myself, and I'm in a public place. *cough, cough* *ahem*

But back to DJs... Geez, they're expensive! If anyone knows of a good, reasonably-priced DJ in the KW or Cambridge area, let me know. I found a great one, but he's $1,100 + GST for the night. WHEW! Of course, he'll give me a deal for $895 + GST, but uh... yeah, still a tad too pricey, lol.

Tell you what, I'll just bop to the tunes in my head and y'all can join me. Now wouldn't that be entertaining?

4 Comments:

  • Quick question for you... what makes a good DJ,... good?
    Obviously it can't be just the price. The more I talk to my girlfriend about this whole wedding stuff, the more I realize just how little I actually know about the whole process....maybe it's a guy thing...maybe it's me. Anyways, what makes a good DJ?

    -Ryan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 a.m.  

  • What makes a DJ good? Hmm... IMO, they should be prompt, professional, and able to answer your questions. On top of that, I'm looking for vendors (not just DJs) that come recommended -- for a DJ, I want to hear that they put on a good party and kept people dancing!

    By Blogger Jen, at 1:52 p.m.  

  • I think you should try Flashpoint at 519-745-2558. they offer more than anyone else and they have a deal going on just for a few more days

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:03 a.m.  

  • Hey Jen and Jeff,
    You guys should seriously ask Charles aka DJ Charless of Behind the Milk and Orange Monkey fame. Stacey and I hired him for 100 bucks and a case of beer and he played everything we wanted.
    Heather

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home