.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gettin' hitched in 2006!

Monday, July 25, 2005

What?! Only 10 months!!

In the course of my wedding planning (thus far), I've discovered an interesting little side industry: online "tickers." Little images you can apend to your email signature or post on your website, which count down the days to your special event -- in our case, the wedding.

So I created one of these tickers to tack onto my chat board signature... (Yes, I already admitted I'm a geek!) But today, I looked at said ticker and thought, "Is it really 11 months, 2 weeks, and 6 days until our wedding? Wasn't it 11 months, 2 weeks, and 6 days last week?"

Gah! My ticker was broken! Guess I'd better get a move on those plans they say I should be making...

Jen & Jeff ~ June 17, 2006
Daisypath Ticker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home