.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gettin' hitched in 2006!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

My parallel life

I had a moment of weirdness today as I checked our Forum for New Students to see if anyone had responded to my call for blogger applications.

That's right, at work I'm in the process of recruiting students to blog about their first-year university experience; while at play, I blog for the silent millions (okay 10s) of you who read this very site. And in addition to "shaming" Jeff into posting his very first blog -- sweetie, you're super cute -- I've also inspired (lol) my friend Kirk to start his very own blog.

Strange how closely the two relate. And then's there the fact that my favorite wedding planning tool is a forum for KW brides; while at work, I'm the one in charge of a forum for new students.

Parallel? I think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home