.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gettin' hitched in 2006!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Let's get this party started

Alright, my first journey into blogging -- I have a feeling this could become addictive...

My original intention was to see if Google had a free web-hosting feature: GoogleWebs, how sweet would that be? And the plan was to build a wedding website where Jeff, my fiancé, and I could post info, pictures, and more details about our wedding.

[Yes sweetie, I'm a geek and you're a geek-lover :p]

But... since Google doesn't appear to offer free personal websites (yet), I thought I'd try a blog.

We'll see how this goes!

5 Comments:

  • y up you are a geek with way too much time on your hands - lol.. but here I am responding so doesn't say much for me now does it...Lyss

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 p.m.  

  • Looks great! Got your link from the ring! :) I'll keep checking out your progress so you keep thinking and bloggin!

    Kandice

    P.S I'm working on our wedding webiste so once thats up and running I'll give you the link! :) I'm a computer programmer so I'ma geek too, but so is future hubby! So were both geek lovers!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 p.m.  

  • Thanks Kandice! And yeah, definitely send me the link to your website when it's ready -- I'd love to see it :)

    By Blogger Jen, at 7:41 p.m.  

  • Jenn Schac is that you?!

    By Blogger Jen, at 1:25 p.m.  

  • looks like we're all getting married soon, eh?
    Damn.... does this mean we're getting old and have to start acting responsible? Nahh.....

    Great blog Jen, I may have to start one for my upcoming wedding.

    -Ryan "Slyle"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home